Monday, April 6, 2009

Did you know that there is an election on Tuesday?

Did you know there is an election on Tuesday? I hate going to the polls and being surprised by the names I've never seen before and not knowing which candidate would best represent my values. I recently discovered www.vpa.wi.gov. If you are a registered voter, enter your info. It will tell you your polling place and let you see a sample ballot. I just went through the couple of contested races in my district. I look up the candidates websites and then look for their endorsements. I look for names of people in the community I respect or other elected officials with whom I agree. I hope you will use this site and pass along the information to others. It has been a real blessing to me as I've tried to be an informed voter.

Kendra McMullin

No comments: