Friday, March 23, 2012

House for Rent

I just wanted to let you know that the house we rent will be available for rent come the first of June. Should you get any requests from residents in our ward or moving into our ward, who are looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house feel free to have them contact me. It's a great neighborhood and I always feel safe when Jesse has to work nights. The kitchen is fully remodeled, it comes with all appliances, good behaved pets are allowed and the landlords are great people.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Rodgers

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hello. My name is Kimberly Lofgran. My husband will be starting medical school at MCW in the fall. We are currently looking for housing options and found this blog. We are from Provo, Utah and are LDS. We would love some more information about this house and possibly the apartment posted about. We have one son and one baby on the way. I would like to know the price for renting the house and how far it is from the medical school. My email is kimlofgran@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi. We are also interested in the home that will soon be available. My husband has been accepted to a grad program at Marquette and starts the day after Memorial Day. We would be interested in getting photos and any other details about the place. If it is no longer available you are welcome to pass our contact info along to anyone else who may be looking for renters. You can contact me at krachelw at hotmail dot com. Thank you.
Krachel in Utah