Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Piano Teacher


The following is from Teresa Gessel:

For any of you with children or who know of children interested in taking piano lessons, I am taking new
students (ages 4+) starting this October. I love music and the piano and enjoy teaching.

My focus as a teacher is:

1. To help the student gain a love for music and confidence in their musical abilities, along with the self-
esteem that comes from hard work and effort.

2. To develop a strong, well-rounded foundation that includes correct technique, practice skills, theory,
musical ear and creativity, rhythm, and dynamics.

The cost is $10 per 1/2 hours lesson with the understanding that I will typically have my own 2 children
present but any interruptions will be compensated for in time.

Teresa Gessel, tgessel2@gmail.com or (801) 368-6326

No comments: