Sunday, January 6, 2013

For the moms

I have been cleaning out my basement recently and I realize that I have a LOT of baby gear.  We're hoping to have more children eventually so I want to hang on to it, but I figured some sisters in the ward might want to borrow some of the baby gear in the meantime.  Here's a list of the baby gear we have.  Email me if you would like to borrow any of the gear or if you want me to email you a picture.  Feel free to use it as long as you want.  :)
baby bath
white bassinet (with wheels, so you can roll it around the house.  I loved how easy it was to move it to where I needed it)
bouncer chair with music and vibrations (you can turn on both features, or one or the other or none)
blue Bumbo (with safety adjustments as a result of the recall)
battery operated swing (takes C or D size batteries, I think.  We actually never used it with batteries)
white changing table with shelves
Entertainer exersaucer
potty training potty/toilet seat
Email Robyn at smilinglarson at gmail dot com :)

No comments: